Thursday, May 14, 2009

How'm I Doing?

Wow. So much to write about. I may need to change the focus of my blog, however. I say I want to talk about "the social and political paradoxes of our world today through my sociological and artistic imagination" but except for one of my first posts on this blog when I discussed music and politics, I seem to be all torture all the time.

But, there are so many other things that are catching my eye and interest. I actually start a post, then as I go off to do some research, there's Dick Cheney again, or Rush or someone doing something that just cries out for comment.

Anyhoo, today I am presenting a proposal which if successful could mean a real job! Meaning a paycheck. So, this will be it until this evening unless I manage to finish tweeking and get it all polished and printed and me all polished and primped hours sooner than I expect. Me? Not likely! My other name is the Queen of Procrastination.

So, several posts bubbling away, so much news and so many issues to discuss, it's hard to decide which direction to go. If you have any comments, I'd love to hear them. How am I doing? I've actually blogged for awhile, but started a new direction and thus a new blog, so this is fairly recent. I know I have a number of readers (thank you!!!) and would love any feedback you feel comfortable offering. Do you want more torture? More psycho-analysis of narcissism (seems to be cropping up out there and have a few professional thoughts on that one) and how it relates to our current crop of politicians? Ms. California? President Obama and his recent decisions? The Supreme Court? Norm Coleman? Rush? Maybe something totally different like why Afghanistan will never be anything but tribal or why we really went to war in Iraq.

Let me know. I love criticism or else I don't know how I'm doing or how to improve. I've been writing for a long, long time and have a few degrees, so I'm used to being evaluated!

Thanks for stopping by. Come back soon.
k

No comments:

Post a Comment