- Domestic (Abortion clinic attacks, Oklahoma City, Unabomber, Anthrax)
- Domestic Islamic (9/11, WTC 1993, Beltway Snipers)
- Overseas Islamic (Iraq, Afghanistan, USS Cole, Embassy Bombings)
- Known Failed Attempts (Shoe Bomber, Underpants Bomber)
- Overseas Attacks Against U.S. Allies (London, Madrid).
Realizing that these graphs include numbers for two presidents who both held office for two terms, while Obama has been in office for only one year, this final graph is of Presidents Clinton and Bush only. He also removed data for domestic attacks for abortion, failed attacks, and those that occurred in Afghanistan and Iraq.
So. What was that you were saying about being safer during the Bush Administration? For a more thorough explanation of these graphs and numbers, go here.
Thanks for stopping by. Come back soon.