Friday, March 19, 2010

URGENT: Sign Health Care Reform Petition

This is it: The fate of health care reform will be decided in the next 48 hours.
It could come down to a vote or two. And that means that right now, every last message to Congress makes a difference.
It's an all-hands-on-deck moment. Even if you've already called and written your representative, it's time to send one last message. If you haven't yet weighed in, now's the time. And please send this on to friends, neighbors, colleagues, former roommates, and anyone who cares about health care reform.
I just added my name to an emergency petition to Congress before the big vote. Will you join me?
Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. Signed & sent Kyra - Thanks! I've also called & emailed my Senators & Reps to thank them for their support & tell them I'm sure they will continue to work for regulating the Health Care Industry after the bill passes. :)

    ReplyDelete