Saturday, December 28, 2013

Whew

Whew. My brief hiatus from blogging has become much more than brief. Working odd hours in a job requiring intense concentration & focus leads to lots of lazy evenings & weekends when putting fingers to keyboard one more time is beyond me. But, my Christmas present this year is this amazing MacBook Air which I am enjoying although I have always been a PC user - & yes, there is a learning curve. Any writing I've done since my last post has been editing or work-related, so my need to create is bubbling up. A certain frustration in BOTH sides of government, a sense of going in circles, & thone occasional need to take a break from the insanity that is our country has left me less inclined to comment. Unfortunately, I have only to turn on the news, pick up a paper, or log on to one of my favorite online news sources, & it's impossible not to have an opinion. So, my resolution is to reactivate this blog & try to continue adding my voice to the conversation. Thanks for stopping by. See you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment