- Put on red campaign suit, had an unstoppable urge to call a press conference, and, well, had to announce something.
- Part of careful plan to capture the White House by convincing Americans she's the leading incoherent, out-of-control Republican.
- She can see crazy from her backyard.
- That'll show the world McCain made a great choice in picking her! Yeah!
- Only way to exorcise those awful chain-rattling Ghosts of Machine-Gunned Moose Past.
- Bridge to Nowhere, meet Leaper.
- Michael Jackson so needed to be knocked out of first place on Twitter.
- You don't understand? You'll have to wait for Mark Sanford's next press conference.
- Face it: Alaska's a dump. [Hey, these are her reasons, not mine!]
- Desperate bid to be mocked by Tina Fey one last time.
Thanks for stopping by. Come back soon.